Chicago Bulls Venture Competition Powered by LOUD
Bulls, in partnership with LOUD Capital,
are hosting the Chicago Bulls Venture Competition, with submissions open from
October 3 to December 16.
This competition will offer Chicago-based entrepreneurs the chance to win $50,000 in investment and services
from LOUD Capital. The winner will be awarded in the spring of 2020 at a Chicago Bulls home game.
The Chicago Bulls Venture Competition focuses on
empowering Chicago-based entrepreneurs. LOUD Capital, an early-stage alternative investment firm based in
Columbus, Ohio, will provide the winner of the competition with capital, legal, and business services from its
- Entrepreneurs focusing on sports, physical science, entertainment and fan technology, wearables, social
media, fan engagement, data and analytics, sports-related causes, social impact, and social enterprise are
encouraged to apply.
- Entrepreneurs can submit an array of businesses, from conceptual to revenue-generating, though the
submitting group must have at least one founder or office based in the Chicagoland region.
The application process is free and all rounds of
judging will be based on the below combination of objective and subjective criteria:
- Strength of Management Team/Entrepreneurial Passion
- Value Proposition/Unique Advantage
- Relevance of Market Identification/Target Audience
- Intangibles and Funding Readiness
- Impact on the Chicago community
- Clarity and Presentation
The Chicago Bulls and LOUD Capital are proud to empower
Chicago’s entrepreneurs and support businesses that have a social impact to the community.
Entry Period - October 3, 2019 to December 16th, 2019
Semi-Finals - January/February
Twenty Semi-Finalists chosen and invited for a two-day CVBC Pitch Intensive Workshop
Final Round - February/March
Five Finalists chosen for a Live Pitch in front of a judging panel
Winner Reveal - March/April
Five Finalists invited to Chicago Bulls game for Grand Reveal of winner.
the official rules